Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Saturday, August 28, 2004

HAd a good friday..went swimming with valen ..and stay in hostel in the noon ..clear the remains of my work. Out to COMex with Dwane..we cannot decided on what to eat...went to NYDC at first...things look rather normal and left to oilo....the atmoshpere is good and the staff is excellent. The food..well they are artistically decorated and tast not bad.. Will recommand anyone to go there for their dates... :D

Dawn was carryin a Windows 2003 book..I always admire those interested in IT stuff. Not that I din like it but I have a convervative nature in such things. I am more interested in the traditional stuff, full of human interactions.swarms of workers together...

Dawn was looking sleepish during the nite but nevertheless thank her for accompanying me...feels good to have someone around me ...

PC show was normal, finally decided on what printer I wanted.Feeling contented now after a noon swim and now listening to Louis Armstrong..okie it's an old song..but it's a good one...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home