Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Aha..another day nearer to weekend..today went to ang mo kio for lunch, the western food aain bad...ain bad but got caught the in the rain on the way back..ran like hell to the office.afternoon was rather quiet mainly some interference from 2 ladies around me ..yak yak yak...sigh.....went home for dinner had shrimp dumpling..yeah yeah.....mum made them, had 2 bowlful. now feeling abit tight on my tummy.nevermind that finally got some concrete ideas on what to do on my pig..sand it down today and started on my tiny puny bombcat, something i going to finish in a few days time (I hope.....) my pig is going to take weeks to complete, made an inquiry on an aussie shop regards to the super bugz pit. if it's good deal, will ask keith to send that chap a cheque and pay back keith when he is back...din know if he willing..ohh well got to ask...
tomorrow half day...but plans got squashed...think go back home to sleep...or to my plastic milling session...must complete that bombcat by end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home