Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

feeling super tired now...after learning all those japanese adjectives... brain is decaying but at least I got that done for tonight's spelling. Looking back, my IA isnt that bad after all as I managed to complete some tasks I will like to if I have time. I am studying Japanese and learning to blade... I have no regrets on learning these things. I guess compare to the rest in here, they will view me differently as all I am doing now is enjoying my life... oh well ... that I din bother or I din bother much about them now. I am happy leading a purposeful life. I had met new people and make new friends and they are as usual not in the uni. I do not know why when uni folks give me that strange look when they know that I manage to know so many people outside uni. I guess for me, I always look beyond uni as that place is just a place that's all and I am more open to people from all sort of life?I din know but as long I am happy I do not givve a concern. I feel like asking elaine, yan and jac for supper..cant ask sean as he is somewhere in india....sounds sooo exotic.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home