Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Well Well.......excellent weekend I had or sort of. Finished up work on friday and went to town. supposed to meet up with sean as elaine and passed us 2 free entry to zouk. Not really want to go there but it's free..but in the end din meet up. Boy I was blessed to have yan with me at the last moment. She took me to have dinner with her friend and to a nice cosy pub. Those folks are quite close and nice but just that its my nature of not talking alot on the 1st encounter. Went home around 1 + ..walking from Forum to ORchard, goolly...I tot I was overdosed with booze as I tot I was in Bangkok, Why? There are so many freelances roaming around but first visual, verdict they are once or still a male. There is one chap or girl, she/he was so tall and everything was huge.. for once I was dawf by her/he presence......boy think of overshadow by him and listen to his low husky voice....ekkkkkk I rann!! heeehee...okie..there is this chinese girl who well "wink" at me...similar to one outside CK Tang....ggeessshhh...I keep calm and haul my ass out of that area.... I did not expect such things to happen in ORchard...ohh well...I understand their difficult life they are leading...ohh..well GOOD luck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home