Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Saturday, July 24, 2004

well interesting weekend.friday managed to meet up with emi and dawn. they are fine..and bumped into kristy....she got a job and as jovial as last seen her. Shop around with emi and dawn.she sort of like my bag but singapore do not sell champion stuff..sooo.... aniwei they like the food i got for them. After dawn left, I hang around and shop with emi.She was interested in getting a digi v-cam for her video shot on her birthday but it's rather expensive for a 1.0 Mpexiel camera...met her mum, she is quite friendly too and was with them when they tried out Dior cosmetics....met up with jasmine and tresa...they are also doing good and jas went to hk this sun morning..hope her dream will really came true...  after them met up with jacquline and sally and also jannie. we spent a short while at a "vietnamese" food store opposite bugis junction...drinks suxxxxx ...... I can also Bet big time that the food sux tooo.... we play cards there ...jacq seems pretty happy about the hello kitty uno i got for her....         after that home... One thing. Despite what every singapore store said about Vietnamese food, they are ALL SUXXX... why do i give such a comment... I tried most of them .... using my half vietnamese hertiage to make some comment on them...they suxXXXXX............ One more thing, singapore retail service suxxxx too... i mean they are not bad but still sub-standards compared to hongkong. I do not felt welcome when i walk into a shop.those folks do not greet me or intro anythings to me..just stand there like part of the decor.. aniwei my expectation maybe too high but it depends on what kind of service you want and I want those serivce I got in hongkong...  the postive friendly staff......... MRT 6 mins per interval..is also slow...aniwei....... i will take sometime to adjust....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home