Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Friday, June 25, 2004

Remembrance.....

From my supervisor:
Shalom,

I am currently on course, so unable to do farewell for you guys. However, I do wish you all the best in any of your start points in any company that the Lord may bless you.
There may be sometimes that I have fallen short of guidance for you guys, and hence you may waste some of your precious time here. Still by God's grace, you guys managed to still pull through very well. I am very proud of the performance that you have given.

Wing Kei, I would like to encourage you to ask more questions when in doubt. You have an added advantage with a cute face and tall build of yours, I believe no one will refuse you if you need any help. You are a fast worker, however, do always double check your assumptions and logic flow. Else your efficiency will be erased by your rework.


okie lar... i sound like a old law saw woman, giving my last words. Well, I enjoy working with you guys and you have done well. You can always get me at this email if you need any help.

Farewell,
Joyce Chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home