Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Thursday, June 17, 2004

heehee..feeling very cool and jolly now. My presentation was over. It was rather uneventful and I felt I can really make it if I prepared for it. The thought was with me when I was presenting to the Dean but it was lost during the trial run. Aniwei the worse is over. I felt I had completed another milestone in my life and ready to move on.

Tonight going for lessons and I think I can still gather the energy for supper later but first...kinokuniya is the place I be going after work. Need to enjoy and also show my happiness to the whole world. I am a simple person that is why most of the time I am happy.

Need to make preparation for the trip to Hong kong and also consider should I take the plunge and do something I had never did in my life..Should I take the risk?? well... ..
Just focus on my happiness now ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home