Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Friday, June 04, 2004

Ohh today is friday, I am feeling extremely restless and have no motiviation to work..shucks, I must wake up and get touch my burners real soon. I cant just surf the web till 6pm?? I am not such person.

I had a happy day yesterday evening..shit..it should be last evening... japanese.. it must be......kino no bann.....duhzz...aniwei after class we went to eat our supper at that kaya toast shop at killiney road, curry chixen was not bad......but I am still feeling cautious about eating that. After all the intense heat and such spicy food will just create pimiples on my moon crater face.

Well sometimes i just cant understand my friend. How should i put it? ohh okie...

He does have the interest of knowing my female friend. So fine, let meet up for dinner and let the ball rolls but he complains that it will be awkard to do that. Fine, we go blade together.....negative negative.... he dont know how to blade and dont want to learn as he is scare of falling...

(Personal comment : The only thing that will fall off from him during blading will be his ego)

How am I supposed to help him???
I cannot just ask my female friend to attend his activities? after all he is a man......ain he is the one who suppose to adjust himself to suit the lady???

Alot of questions being asked from him like does she have a boyfriend ? does she have high expectattion of guys? ......
I ask why..he said he do not want to be a 3rd party and take other blokes' girls... as he do not want the same shit happening to him..okie point taken.....

(Personally I think he does not want to get involved in a situation where he will not prevail. I understand that, why invest in something which will not gain any returns)

Put those questions and stuff to yourself ...do you think he is only interested in courtship??

Now he said he is only interested to know her as a friend and nothing more at this moment....so looking up...but looking at the questions he posted to me...A girl with boyfriend cant befriend any opposite gender party?A girl with high expectation of guys cant befriend any normal guy? a lesi...okie......shall not explain more...

He is contradicting himself rite???
Show him another girl among my blading gang...I can see he had break lock...and reaquiring another bogey.....
or should i say...What he wants????

I am feeling this kinda of a kick in my groin bitchin as he is my good old friend and that girl is also my best friend and she is a nice girl.... so I do not want any wild weasel to hurt her..

I do not know waht to comment on that, is he not bold enough? I do not know... I only think he will only act if there is a high degree of winning...then again this is love...there is no such things as 100% win....

Ohhh well one advise for him. If he want to act, act with precsion and accuracy, take the risk, no risk no gain... geezzz and he teach people econs. does the risk shit sounds familar to econs blokes??...not loiter around...and wait for shit to happen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home