Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Monday, June 07, 2004

Had an interesting weekend,

Friday it was supposed to free after work but then Jasmine called for dinner, no one dated me so okie..why not? Went to orchard to meet her after going to causeway point for a while.Surprised that I seen so many people, my japanese lang teacher, former acjc folks, jacq and her friend.

Aniwei, she want to go for drinking..i was errmmphhh and she have to inclination to meet up with my friend so call him up and arrange for a drink just for the 3 of us..... overall coversation was rather up and down, as I was uncertain waht I can say and what I cant... as I do not want to make a bad impression... but my friend was good in prolonging the conversation.

Saturday air-con was fixed and I was surprised the amount of work they have to perorm for clearing out the drainage pipe.It cost $40..after seeing all the work, I guess $40 is worth it. Out with mum for shoopping, she was eyeing on some marks and spencer clothes...and was happy to bagged one.I waas...well I shop online for my stuff and clothes.. I am going to hk soon..

Sunday went swimming. superb weather and I was doing lap for hour then went blading even joann and liyun call it off at the last moment..I wan to learn and want to enjoy the sea breeze it was so comfy......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home