Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Friday, June 25, 2004

Well today, I left the company heavy hearted. It was like I am departing from the warmth of a family to an outside world. My supervisors had taught me well and the perms are good. I sincerely thank their time and effort in imparting wisdom to me. I do feel bad on the mistakes I had made. I walk out of the company under the late afternoon sun, I felt today another chapter of my life had ended, a happy ending. I had grown up and matured to understand the people around me. I had moved on and happy about it.

Tomorrow I will leave for hongkong to start another chapter in my life. I do not know what beholds there but I am willing to try out new things and also remember the things I was taught while at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home