Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Saturday, October 09, 2004

umph .. friday.still sick. i mean i am phyically okie but .. inside, it going down the hill.

Going to see a private practitioner soon.ntu doc are nice but..not that effective...okie feeling the cough suurpy is taking the effect..zZZz now...

Today .. nothing in particular other than the normal stressful life as a ntu undergrad leading a underdog life. after lecture went hostel to study, did not want to sleep but study...ohh well. ..

Maggie aka my phillippe (my roomie) girlfriend came over to bring some life into our dull forsicken room.study till 4+ then lynette suddenly skip one lecture and want to leave school, I promise to lend her my tutorial for over a week but with no luck so after a quick wash and then rush down to meet her on the train.

Well, we studied on the train which is rather silly .... but oh well it works in someways .. then we parted. I went to Shaw Center @ beach rd to see some plastic models.. gosh ... in the stupid stressful mind of mind, I was tempted to buy a 1/35 Trumpeter Chanllenger 2 in Kosovo markings... it was cheap $15+ but .. my better side of me told me not to.

Must fulfill my day of study so went to library @Esplanade to study. Super productive in there listening to soundtracks like the thing you do, riverdance, U2, UB40...gosh 80s old hits..and study.. I loving it. the view is eyepeeling..

Met up with yan yan and her friends, ShouTong, phillip and also christina and WAKEUP !!!! fight the cough syurp monster !!@!!! shuckks forget another one's name. WE had a nice time chatting. I do enjoy phillip's talk and also his phillospy in life. Gald to be there. LEarnt alot from the mature but interesting old man.

Had a jolly good friday..... I had given in to the cough syrup monster...must live and FIGHT another daY! !!!

left the place and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home