Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Thursday, March 03, 2005

ohh well it's been a month since I had insert any entries, I had been very busy with my school work. It's been a month of change, reflection of life, understanding human relationships and grasping the reality of life.

Sometimes life just really turn for the bad but one must perservere and live thro the darkest hour of his life, I had my darkest hour in the month of Feb... To many it maybe some minor stuff that can shrug off but to me, it's something I could never forget.

I had now lost interest in the opposite gender due to heavy commitment in school work, friends and relaxation. I cant possibly get into this thing after all I only have a max of 6 hours of sleep every day and min of 3+

I wish this lifestyle will end soon as I treasure my other commitment in life.

Had a fall during blading at ECP , left thigh hurts alot..ouch... seen a doc, lucky it's just external wounds not something related to bones..

Fullerton is indeed a wonderful place to chill out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home