Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Well how I am doing now ? Finally some bits of me are now getting back together again . FYP is going on strong and seems that Sup is in rather jolly mood. Ask for a meeting on friday 4:30pm, he said it's going home time. I cannot blame him, he got a young kid and a family... envious..

I had now feeling more and more isolated and could not find the mood to contact with my friends. I am sorry folks, I am now in some final-life crisis. I am a departing student, please allow me to do what is needed for the departature in the coming months.

I felt glad that someone is nice in this world. I had recieved a part of a model airplane from someone on the board in ARC, he stays in US and bother to do this all for me.. I am so gald. He did not ask for anything in return but I will send some decals and postcards of singapore to him soon when I leave the hostel for the week ....

Feeling tired... not physically but brain drained... I felt ..the need the need to swim ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home