Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Friday, January 07, 2005

Well I went to Johor on wednesday, it was a sudden trip after I realised that I can go after my lectures. I went with KEn and Mae. I had not been to that area for well 12 -16 years..... god knows when ... the reason that I do not go there often as I do not have a car and the tot of taking slow moving buses to there and in the mist of the jam put me off.

Everything was fine, the customs were quick with just minor hiccups. Went to holiday plaza, it had not changed since I remembered.... alot of clothes and fake stuff but not bad.. also eyed on a card holder that I need it. I started to have more cards now.... Managed to get 3 anime Dvds, did not dare to get more due to the customs.

After that we went to eat Herbal Pork soup, not bad....it's ...well ermm taste abit queer... I only ate it less then 2 times since my residence in Singapore..We went to city square and that place was quite nice, and also alot of thigns to see. Then mae started to well behave like a girl.... and they had some minor dispute that I choose to stay out of it. Aniwei even if I am in, I cant solve it.

Rotiboy is nice..very nice..... crispy on the outside and soft on the inside... also the bread are nice too at the ground level.Went back to singapore around 8+ not bad ..what a trip... maybe going there coming sat. WAnt to get my card holder ! ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home