Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Friday, December 17, 2004

Oh....shit .... well got my results... funk one module.. so the score is now equalised...It also means that I have the same recommanded workload for final year students of 6 modules in the last sem....but feeling abit sucks as the effort to overtake this recommadation is down the drain..

oh well... life goes on..

Dad is coming back from UK tomorrow so going to fetch him there and also my classmates in jap class are having a boxing day party ... something i am looking forward to... yeah ... I dont hang around with my uni people much ... it's me, i am the abnormal freak in there...

I just got some christmas cards and will be sending them out soon... something small and nice and also going to get some gifts for my japanese teacher tomorrow .. I thinking of some chocolate gift set from Marks and Spencer or Harrords

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home