Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Monday, November 29, 2004

ohh monday...well i realised that I did not update this blog for sometime as ...well I spent most of my time learning java for my FYP..still very bad in it .. and also japanese..

Nothing much happened ... I refused to go out on thursday and friday cos I sick of town. Went for my last japanese prep lesson on sat. I felt that my japanese is getting back on track. Sasaki senseh was very nice when she gave us a pencil each. IT was not a ordinary pencil but written was our name and blessing to pass our test. I really appreciate such small but significant stuff.... I am really lucky to have her as my japanese teacher.

Out with Patrick and George after lesson on sat. Normal stuff we did, dinner, pool, eat again ..heee. Bump into Anglea n Fengxiang on the platform.So 4 of us talk...with large pause of slience.The girls and guys din know each other.... so aniwei I din know how Patrick fare on the last leg of the journey with FengXiang by themselves..heehee...

Ohh I swam on sat noon good weather...brillant sunny sky....

Sunday was out with mum as usual dim summed at Ngee Ann City.. not bad the food... wanted to treat mum at Gelare ... I know she like waffles and ice-cream but she din really like the price but she well just stuffed me the money ohh well mum...... will always be mum ... silly her.. i can afford it ..

Monday... study java and japanese in hostel.. yeah i am in hostel now...!! felt super bored thus out to Jurong point to eat during dinner.. was alone but ohh rather out then stick in this room alone... tomorrow I see how .. how far I can stand my room ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home