Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Well. Friday went to study till 3 at hostel then come back home. I had tried out playing those old 80s cantonese songs on my hi-fi..super nice and retro.. remind me of the days of young. Evening was a good one watch cellular, not a bad movie but with expected ending. I need this sort of movie after watch 2046... heeehee... Met up with a friend for that show, not a bad evening talking after that show. She was troubled but then there is little I can do, sigh felt so powerless at times..... hope she got better.

Today went for that mock exam, it was hard....shucks...kinda of expected it as I only studied for my uni exams not this japanese one.Finished and go..ikoma had moved to a better and nicer environment.Brighter than last time and also more up-class. no longer I need to go to that "SIR want massage??" plaza next to Le merdian...the view from shaw center was also nice ..can see the whole downstreet of orchard...wooooooo heehee..

After class, I normad around with my HRM studies at Esplanade and then forum, it was halloween so Forum was filled with kid in nice make up .. but seeing them make me happy cos remind me of my past... Managed to acomplished what I did today.... not bad for a starter...
Bought dinner home from ngee ann city...totally filled with people here and there..but din stay long...

hey I met up with Ugene, my NS,Course,Sqn buddy...he is fine with a nice girlfriend .... he is sort of worried about getting a job but not in a hurry in studies.. I admire such people not to be pressurized by the environment... sigh I wish I can be like that.... but then, I am not him... aniwei I got my good points ..heehee.... sleeping soon... Realised something, ...neh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home