Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Well, left school early today and attended a UK Science and Technology seminar at Sheraton hotel, grand event alot of guest from UK came in. I did realised that most of them are there to network.

Ohh well welcome to the real world. I was not much entertained or bothered by the rest after all. I am a schoolboy. There is this IEEE president Mr Fong talk to me for awhile, nice chap.

The seminar does make me know one thing, passion is needed inorder to developed what you like. Do I have passion in what I am studying?I really felt lost in what I am doing now.

As usual, the seminar is the norm eng thing. I can see that they do not pay much attention to the food, lots of spicy stuff and chicken wings.. come on, how are you going to eat it on a plate with a fork while standing.... ?? Spicy stuff..... well maybe IEEE think the brits like curry so they must like spicy food..but guess not ...

I did not learn alot of eng stuff from there but see how humans behave in such environment... shucks.... I am getting more non-eng minded..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home