Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Ohh mid-week waht I had done? nothing ..for my FYP? I still din know.. no reply from my partner who had suffered from food posioning on Monday, hope he is fine..

Went back to ikoma as I have doubts in my japanese. Discussed for an hour...And I headed to the airport to fetch my "lo por" cakes from HK. Yup..with a lot of help from gigi. and they taste usually good...

I was late for Bridget Jones Diary... but not really late but only missed some adverts before the show. It was definite good and humourous show and I like it cos it's british and cos it's sometime awhile back that I had watched a interesting non-american movie..You guys should watch.....it's not a show only for girls... dont be so sexist.....it's funnyToday...trying out java again and also AOL messager..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home