Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Monday, March 07, 2005

Well still busy with work but now there is some period of time for me to take a break and some fresh air.

I was doing work for the entire friday. sigh ... aniwei i guess anyone will not think that is abnormal after all singapore people slept around 6 hours or less nowadays. I am one of them , you just want to extend your awake hours for your personal leisure after around 10 to 12 hours of work so in the end sleep is something of a secondary.

That is me, when I am busy, I will work till 12 + and do my lesisure stuff till 2+ if possible if not then work till 2+ and sleep. I had a normal weekend this time around. nothing much happened , met up with george and patrick over coffee on sat nite that's all ... I only pray for things returning back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home