Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

It was a bizzare day. After lesson I was supposed to meet sophia, but took the train in the wrong direction. Missed her friends then. Lesson was fun and good but today it's not a full class. I had received all my mail orders on monday. Friday was a parcel from Aust. Mon was one from Canada. Everything seems fine. I am quite amazed that my US$15 reach Canada in one piece despite I mail it as registered post. I am still skeptical that it will reach there. I do not feel the urge to go out this week, maybe I need some rest so tomorrow I will go home after work. I realised that I had sort of grown out of dawn issue, maybe this is due to the fact that there is nothing I can do about it. Today there was a massive accident along Nicoll Highway, sadly there were deaths but at a minimum level, it was not as big scale as what I thought when I listened to the news. They did say it collapsed so I pictured the bridge above Kallang River had give way but was also uncertain. Aniwei heard from established source that Circle Line is not a smooth project with delays and stuff (well..LTA say there is no schedule but...do we need to wait for 50 years?) guess it's another setback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home