Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Monday, April 05, 2004

Today, monday wahhh did nothing as my sup is too busy or have lost the memory that I had existed. Learn about JAva.. not much . Finally suddenly doomsday just seems to be alittle bit further from me, I had regain the link sms Dawn and she replied, so far so good.well continue to sms for a while. Good good good...signs of relief shows on my face and the atmosphere get lightened up. She is busy this week and can only meet up with me next week. I understand. been munching on the muji mashmallows all day..tomorrow will bring other stuff... after work went to citylink as I wan to get a file for Dawn to hold her japanese notes.Went to Print, there is a few to choose from. I like the Fabric file cost around $30 but the color is too plain.... the one with paper backing have nice designs but it's paper..then there is this Finland plasitc file with a big flower on it..look to loud and kiddish..i did not know ...see what I can think of when the week arrives.. Had dinner with Andrea, well teach her japanese as she did not went to the whole of last week class..had a nice chat with her...suddenly the week seems better....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home