Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Oh. today had a horrible task of change a simple 2 paragraph of my log book 5 times!!! I do not know why jie was so picky, I understand that my paragraph do not convey the message correctly or does not deliver the idea accurately. It's my log book, I was thinking it was for my personal use so the normal rules in writing had been relaxed..ohh well.....sigh ... my sup came and visit me. Same as usual, he do not understand what I am doing for my attachment..ohh well..he is a nice chap but ...in someways lacking.

Went to ikea with jasmine as she need to get a new pair of trainers. Addias Superstar pinkish color..kinda of cute on her legs. Had dinner with her and talk about life...relaxing... tomorrow is friday, it's weekend yesh. I think I will bring the camera to take a photo with Sense Fujii....as it's my last lesson.

I did not contact dawn today. I do not know why, I wish I can talk to her..but then ..sigh... tomorrow I will call her and if possible crash into her activities...gezzzzz.....that is mad.....will ask her if she is interested in kayaking course held on the 17th. I know she is expert in it..but ...who knows... Keith that nice chap is leaving for UK tomorrow, shugzz..did not manage to know him well.Aniwei all the best in his car parts venture...at least he got the guts to try....ken..well only blah blah blah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home