Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Sunday....waht a DAE!!! superb weather..visibility unlimited...watched CSI, way cool i really prefer those Las Vegas crew then Miami...hatred is this epsidose with a dismembered body..wooo KOOL!!! bloody..but nice...
had a nice lunch and went swimming ..done dozen of laps...also saw a cute babe..in 2 piece....yum..heehee. hey I'm a guy okie... if i dont look, i will doubt my sexuality..aniwei feel darn good swimming for an hour plus and beached there reading my jap.feeling burned but the feeling of lying there thinking of nothing and let time passby is good....ken called and meet up with him in IMM for dinner, bought din for my mum.aniwei there is this nice girl in IT section, why nice? cos all the sales in best are either lian or ekkky....so this is the only one who well looks good. haahaa...tomorrow going to give blood and routine stuff. sigh..she is too burnt out to go out with me....suddenly, i felt the feeling water filling up my lungs when you shallow a mouth of chlorinated water in your lungs...it's suxx....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home