Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

today..wednesday.... feeling better now..after the japanese class, seems that I can write hiragana quite well.i am pleased..too late to have dinner as I went to Kino to get a issue of Model Art, featuring the super bugz. the article is mostly on 1/72 but I am the 1/48er.Anyway, still the best part is ARC had posted my article online, some sort of achievement? maybe...come on after years in this hobby you do want to show off your skills, rite? but i do not care about the critics as long I am happy.. I had send another article on ARC think will be posted in 3 weeks time..heehee...tomorrow going to have a meeting, shucks going to be very nervous.nevermind hope the day will turn out nice and looking forward to a dinner with old budd lian...gosh i really treasure old mates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home