Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Ummm had my lunch and had some deep thoughts over the morning. ohh well maybe i am bloggin to keep me awake.today woke up feeling very very tired as I had slept late last nite...cannot get to sleep do not know why, maybe I am getting old?haa.....gezzz only 23+..tonite dinning out with george ans sharon....having mixed feelins about that since they are my friend and she came from hk, must meet her but they are now together..making me feeling uneasy.nevermind just a meal that's all.I am still actively looking for a pirated pig kit and well i need something to make me occupied and enjoyable..but buying one from the states where it is made in china does make it sound abit werid..come on ..ship from china to states and back to singapore.... gezzz. I am feeling sorry for the victims in the bomb blast in spain, their newly P.M pledge to withdraw their grunts from iraq..another victory others..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home