Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Well well..today did nothing at work..okie a little try to read up on subversion totorise..not bad in the GUI but ..still prefer the command based as it's more pro..haaha..GUI are for computer idiots who just cant cut it.Aniwei spend my time loitering around simlim as she knock off work at 8pm...went to peace center....woo..shop having the normal 30% off and 50% off on non-nihonji products got myself a old (okie ...same age as me ) italeri hornet...always fascinated by the old stuff.the smell of the box..really tell it's age..but at 8:30pm....she is here..met me...YEAH!!! well felt that at that moment did not talk much but ..then reach Mos ....things get back to normal..we shop at muji..she is not used to the simple gentleman stuff..but i do not know why ..either she is not used to it ...as she is quite indy..but...or she just din wan to give the wrong signal.....sigh..me have to ffigure out...aniwei..... sent her back home...i guess she felt uneasy in that ..but it's was okie.....she sat with me to wait for the bus....as i well "forget"
to pass her my jap notes....ohh well....sit tehre....very nice..super good.but DARN!!! bus came so fast..... @#%@^!.... aniwei..... hope there will be more...i just do not wish that the reason she called me out cos she feel gulity after weeks of turning down my request and now sort of make it up to me...I do not need anyone sympathy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home