Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Okie..holiday mood is here...woohaa...still uncertain if I should join jasmine for church service tomorrow.Went to pick dad up at the airport.Yuppie...he bought back alot of magainzes....my only link to HK...aniwei I took some photo of the airport. Now since dad mention of holdiays, I guess I should plan my backpacking trip to Australia, I think I will seek refuge at Keith's place and start off from there.Who will go with me? Good question ...sigh ...it's hard cos not everyone is free or willing at that time before uni starts. I guess for better or worse I will go alone ... Lonely wanderer....come on ..rather go for a adventure alone then regret of not going when you are old....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home