Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Well, watched I-robot yesterday. it was not a bad show..but the company is better than the show. Went to school and tried to be hardworking by attending lectures but then it's was a morning no lesson day... shit !%!%! nevermind ...went home slept .... last nite visited my japanese class people..not bad ..alot of them are around.... how i wish i was still there

Today sit at the coffee table and study.... i felt i am getting process at the coffee table, I am surprise that I can study at the living room..... aniwei studied what is needed and then went for a swim...not bad .....swim awhile and conclude a day of studying for me .. .

Life is getting more meaningful for me now ... getting a sense of direction in life..... thinking, i do love kids and at the rate i am at now. I will still be single when i reach 40 ..shit...... no wife no kids........ somehow, my mind is wondering about adaption....ummphh do they accept single parents?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home