Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Well sometimes, I do not know myself. I just blow up and made some big fuss out of some small matter...sigh .... I must learn to control myself.. I do admit that its rare for me to be in such a situation but then it is not an excuse to be such a big spoilt brat..... must control...

Today went out with mum...searching for vaccum cleaner and also bought a canno i560 printer. I nearly purchased a Epson R310 at $328 when they say they are giving an extra set of ink cost $100..it is true that it will make the printer cost $228, just an $40 more I can opt from the cannon to a better one..but... thinking of the total cost cannon $189+ $70, I still get the same package but $100 cheaper.... so cannon printer I got... I admit that my brain is starting to get slow and flexible to understand such situations... I am getting old... I believe I can see that cannon is a better buy given 2-3 years younger... ... shucks....

Getting old is not a bad thing but getting slow and inflexible in thinking is shitty...

I took the bus with the printer and reached home in one piece..same for the printer...... well I am a non-taxi person... do not wish to waste money in such stuff.... tried out the printer..... document print out is sharp crisp and fast..QUIET too just some shhhizzz shizzzzing...
.. very happy about it. I had printed out 2 photos on plain A4 paper... fast and clear..but there is slight bleeding... understandable when we used A4s..

Very contended with the printer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home