Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Thursday, September 02, 2004

well by a stroke of luck, my pc is now back to normal....strange, I was thinking that I will be living with some pop-up ads for a long time..but then..... haahaa things get better.

Today is not a bad day did some studies and also met up with lyn and afzal for lunch. Feel good.....discussion for HRM is the same.....stupidly slow.. hate this subject...

Cooked noodles as dinner .... not that hungry anywway. I will be cleaning up my room tomorrow, visitor are coming..Should not be swimming tomorrow ..rather do some school work... must work on it...

normal day............

Ohhh why do i bother to tidy up ? emi is coming down from her place to join me for lunch, I think she will be coming down... i do think it's a far far place..ntu ..remote..far place..but looking forward to see her...she is ever radiant....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home