Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Friday, April 29, 2005

Day one of my liberation day..... It is a very very hot day....did not do much . but continue my hobby but I was happy ..everything I do make me happy...silly me. Went for a few laps in the pool as I know I am now ballooned in size over the last few months of eating sitting and eating.. no way am I going to be such a pig. I know that girls like fat guys but ... no way.... I going to be a gutton....

Met up with JAsmine and her colleague for bowling, it was a fun time as now I know how to bowl in a proper manner or .. know to get good score. hot day so going to sleep early as I had never been able to sleep peacefully and early since chinese new year...shuck .... but now life is good !! wooHEEPEE !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home