Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Well exams are on Thurs, Going to be really busy I had been studying quite hard these days and stationing myself in the south spine reading room. I just want to end this as soon as possible. I feeling tired. Tonite going home for dinner with phillippe, I felt it's quite sad that I left him in this cold empty sad uni so come on ask him along and will be coming back to hostel tonite to study.

I felt I had study but well as a typical NTUer, I wish I am not they just never finished studying... hate them but just endure them for a while ...alittle while longer....

I missed my hobby, it had been months since I had started a new project and only thing I can do now is to visit website and see people's creation....sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home