Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Well talked with someone from school today. She studied overseas and back for summer intern. She offered me a different presecptive in life. She always want to do something she like in life, I can only dream of that when I was in her age but she was happy with what she is doing now. This is perhaps the luckiest thing can happen to someone, the money could be little but the satisfication is good. She mentioned she enjoy waitressing despite the low pay but offered her alot of happiness. Oh.. maybe she came from a well-do family where money is not a priority in life. I do not know but I will remember her saying :

If you are able to make someone's life happy or brightened up their day just by being nice or say hello, it will be a meaningful life. Boy...wish I could do that.. all I can do was just twiched my mouth to show that I smile alittle when I feel like being good to someone..

something for a tot.

Had dinner at Carl's JR yest after class, it was good the serving was big and it was a very happy moment for me over dinner. Their service is excellent but I am uncertain if they will upkeep this level of service once they have more customers. I also felt that for a $10 a burger meal which is almost 45% more of MAc, this could turn small eaters which are typical in this island off. Wish them luck ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home