Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Well....still on the path of recovery. Went out early before my class starts today, we did some new moves which I have absolutely 100% difficulty in following. . ... gave up half way and instructor was commenting that I should not just trash it out of the window...and should tried my best.. I understand what she said...managed to catch a bit more later on.. aniwei I hope next class I will be better...

Seems fate had change the things in life, what happened to be so close yet I did not realised it... but then it's okie it could be a start of a entirely new activities that will bring joy in my miserable life.... shall not hope for more just wish for a simple nice return...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home