Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Ohh..... I have known why I always put mode of transport by sea as my last option. I went to try out windsurfing today....I spent most of the time in the sea, gluping sea water...and being thrown around by the waves.... after a few hours, I put out my white flag and retreated back to the shore.. I was feeling sick of all those oily sea water.... finally I tried something different.....

Had lunch at Bedok hawker and ate anything I could see but of course din want to overate it..... today japanese class was fun... I din know why but seems that the class seems to be more friendly as we had know each other better....

Felt tired , went to Tiong Bahru plaza change train and headed home...train was slow and unstable due to SMART have little experience in pulling extra trains services .... oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home