Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Saturday, July 02, 2005

"Can I have a italian BMT , a foot please ..... with extra cheese and mustard..." The attendant just stare at me blindly as I felt she had not receieved a order of a foot size long subway before from a thin, slim man..... ohh .. yeah that was my dinner..

It was a good feeling to have a foot long of those monsters under your hand and savour the cheese and the onions ...with mustard.... I was not that hungry but still able to swallow this monster without much effort... it was good food anyway and I do not foresee myself being fat after that little piece of bread.... I will just get taller ...hee.... nothing much today still on the path of recovery after a nasal infection...just sleep , eat, sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home