Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, July 05, 2005


Oh... I just finished with the Super Hornet project that took me 3 months on and off, fitted in a black box pit that is absolutely gorgeous ...and of course twobobs decals..... and some Paveways from Hasegawa. I felt proud of my new "girlfriend" she looks excellent and guys in my field do admit it too.... well shall be happy and start on my next project for the phantom group build....

This is life.... well..at this moment....plastic, glue, paint and harmful chemicals....

I just visited Art Friend at Ngee Ann City...it's cool that they bring in all those Badger airbursh products and of course the most important 3M gas filter that will keep all those toxins from my lungs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home