Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

well had been a alright weekend. out with jasmine and makkio, yasuko and CK .... had a nice coffee around arab st. Begin to feel weirdness I have with jasmine, nevermind.... it seems that she always said she intro female friends to me and I am not choosing anyone of them and comment that I am choosy...well how am I going to approach that lady when she told her of my numerous female friends and labelled me as playboy infront of them on the first day out..... its like shooting myself in the foot if i approach them .... silly... nevermind .. I do not think i am a playboy as I had never enaged in a relationship with them, just pure friendship. It's just some prehistoric homo-erectus who cannot comprehend such profound ideals that give me a mis-labeling... nevermind, I just go covert on this case.

sunday . .. haa rained the whole day. so did not go out to eat with mum till evening but in the end went to tiong bahru plaza, I do want to bring mum to eat jap ramen but mum as typical, was never going to take any non-chinese food so upon seeing a chinese outlet she went in. food was horrible errkkkyy... and we attracted quite some stare from those aunties.... thinking why on earth does this kid order 2 plate of noodles for mum's day.... well one thing they din know... was the food was SUCK!! I ain going to invest more in this restuarant as it's like pouring money down the drain... some aunties and uncles just do not have much of a taste buds....

Went bladding today not bad super hot weather but there were little traffic..... managed to have a smooth ride without getting myself a kiss to that pavement.... not a bad day...

I am going to complete my super hornet and phantom project soon. I just unsure when is the phantom group build is going to be held but this time I will participate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home