Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Friday, June 10, 2005

Frankenstein ...ohh well I do have some minor similiarities with this tall blocky chap...dont i??

"I am alone and miserable; man will not associate with me; but one as deformed and horrible as myself would not deny herself to me. My companion must be of the same species and have the same defects. This being you must create."

somehow I felt the same.... yeah I am feeling I'm a monster when handling such relationship matters...


"Mingled with this horror, I felt the bitterness of disappointment; dreamns that had been my food and pleasant rest for so long a space were now become a hell to me; and the change was so rapid, the overthrow so complete!"

quick transition from last week to today.... ohh boy... I am in basement 100th floor now...

"I am chained in an eternal hell."

Yeah ..fuch..should had done this earlier to prevent any foul-up from happening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home