Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Well today was a busy day for me with paperwork and other offbase duties.

I managed to met up with Makkio,Jasmine,Yasuko and their boss for a dinner, it was okie. I was not in the mood to talk much not because it's a Japanese converation but I was spirted away somewhere.

After dinner we head for a drink, I was hesitant at first as I was in my uniform and do not want to get caught. After much thinking, I decided to go for it, afterall I can lose so much for the past few days, there is little left for me that is worth keeping for.

We went to the living room at Marriot hotel, okie it was werid to see me in uniform but ..one thing for sure, I do not give any concern. Order some gin and drink...(I wondered who is the bloke that said once you are drunk, you will forget) all I have was a headached and still the mind is till working... that is bulls.....ohh...my head is heavy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home