Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Well sunday, I did managed to get a haircut..... and went to blade despite being turned down. The weather was too tempting so without much planning I head down alone... I reached there around 12 it was already flocked with people.I did not do much but just went to the extreme end of the changi side that I had never ventured before...it was quiet and it's a place I want to be in this mood of time.

I just want to blade as fast as I can. I felt that by doing this, I can escape from the reality and thus I blade from Mac-changi and changi-fort...and fort-seafood area.I was not focusing on the view or people in the park, just looking straight and down on the road and tried to move my butt in supersonic speed........ but in the end I still feel moody.

Took a break at the end of east coast and saw many people windsurf...oh well my moody shitup mind just took me to that sea sports club's counter and signed up for windsurfing lesson and a membership..... in aniticipation that I get drown (quick exit from life) ....That is what you get when you got wash out in love and started to feel empty in this world. Everywhere you see everyone have another one in their heart... for me.. nothing.. so join that windsurf and hope with a stomach full of seawater I can forget what I am going through now. .. . . . . . .

Well along the way I caught a glimse of someone that made my heart melt ... oh well.. I could not take up the courage to approach her and then just speed off as fast as my little legs can drag that pair of heavy blades of mine...oh yeah at that instant, I felt that the blades weighed a ton.....so all the way I flew to fort road withour stopping like some kid running away....it's my escape from the sad reality...So after 4 hours of blade, the session was ended near the seafood center where I met up with an incident, not major, it cant kill me but ohh I hope it can..... death just seems a quick exit from this moody world I am having now....(ohh boy...that is how I think when I got washed out in love)

....I am a major screwball in love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home