Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Well I had endured a week of work . It was an interesting week, under training with the French team . We work hard and also enjoy alot like meals under company account. Still cant wiped off the scene where we have 4-5 stacks of dim sum on the table, it's alot of skyscapers...haahaa...I am still learning alot of stuff and now working hard to suit myself to the team.

The only thing I miss is home cooked food. I cooked some simple things last night and felt good in it so will consider doing that too ... Met up with Amanda tonite with meal in a Thai Rest.. it was superb and with her driving, I was not really tired .... she is a wonder driver...Well meet up with uncle this sunday but tomorrow will be studying my japanese....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home