Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Well today a day off, so spend the morning sleeping.. it was relaxing... I think my work place is very good, the colleagues are very friendly to me. I do not mind having OT with them. Had Cezch chocolate from one of the colleague, that thing is heavy with orange flavour..Saturday was spent going to City U to study my japanese.

And also had dinner alone at Town center managed to get some snacks home. I think being alone in Hk, I can focus more about my work and my future studies.. I am now considering what should I study ? MEng ? or Japanese or something different. I will find out more from HKU about postgrad course....Did not meet up with the girls.... feeling very moody with them...din know why ... tomorrow going to visit my grandparents grave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home