Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Changes... ... well undergoing a major change in my life or a major blow had landed upon me. I have to decided which path to go. I am tired and felt all my efforts are wasted. I am feeling that my career are in ruins.. I need to pick up and restart my goal and objective. This round was not part of my fault .. something I must remember and walk down the path.

Saturday is super cool as I managed to go for my japanese class and the class and me went for a simple japanese lunch. well 9 girls and me... haahaaa.. felt that I am the luckiest bloke in the world ? well the sudden downpour does dampened my mood and I returned home early for a dinner DIY style... simple dishes but does make a simple man satisfied.

Tomorrow packing up for a trip to manila...going to end my road trip... a finale... a last path ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home