Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Well thursday... the feeling of ease came to me as I had ended another project in my work. Another milestone as this is the first time I am the leader, bringing the sub-contractor for work
Overall the environment is good as we spend time discuss problems and brush off the I am the client shit but then he still pay some respect to me.. which to me .. totally not needed ..cos I just want to get the job done...

Tomorrow is friday.. a feeling of happiness and also freedom after last weekend of all those shitty feelings.. I felt at ease and begin to look forward . I hope I will bring fun to emi and dawn coming weekednd... sadly ..no dance on this week..till 10th of june will be resuming .. i need to do somehting ... bake a cake or make tramisu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home