Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Well...finally end of June. It was a eventful month with alot of things happening to me. I was in Beijing / Bangkok / Sydney for this month. Everyday is full of work and preparation of other things. I felt that work is starting to leech into my personal life.

I had made some personal achievement this month by joining a Japanese class to resume my language. I was happy and lucky that I could upgrade my class to another level as I felt the previous one, I had studied it before also the students are not that energetic...

I arrived in HK at 5am yesterday from Sydney and without any sleep, I went for my new japanese class at 10am. The classmates are friendly and close. Personally I felt for language school I will need some classmates who are friendly and chirpy to make the life in there more interesting.. who wants to sit in for 2 hr and 40mins just to listen to teacher's things???

Dance was not alright as I started to feel tired and sleepy.... also the weather in HK is hot hothot similar to singapore. I felt soooo HAPPY in sydney where the tempature is around 12-14 degrees... I am now feeling ... maybe if I have a chance I can consider moving to Sydney.. the pace of life is good and the living environment is not bad too.... let see how it goes....

I will be in HK for the coming 2 weeks and not sure where I will be going too ...but let it be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home