Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh... my house does look cleaner and tidy. I had been cleaning it over the weekends, it does deserve a good clean as I was not in HK for the past weekends.

Maybe it is the heat that drove so many people to shopping malls today, I was in shatin and it is totally totally pack with mobs of familes having fun... but it's nice to see them having fun.

I begin to think that I like the feeling of tidness and also clean.. I like to have my clothes ironed and also clean the house.. am I getting strange? I am uncertain but maybe this house is becoming a part of me ... I am now the keeper of this little realm of mine. So I must uphold to my liking.. by making it nice and livable ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home