Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Monday, September 13, 2004

Sunday...din do much but seems I did alot of stuff.
Spent the noon doing my japanese, at a snail pace.
Latenoon swim...a few rounds.
Went back to hostel to reformat my harddisk....very lukewarm about doing it since I am luckless in it...... Was about to give up when it cannot find some files during installation..darn..then left to chinatown to meet yanyan, yen and vincent and yanyan's friends from japan.

Quite interesting...ate nice stuff and went to appreciate chinese tea in some of the tea houses..not bad ..quite cosy..
Saru bought some chinese traditional wear and wore it out right away...ohh well ..those "tong wear" it was not a good ideal to to wear the black color clothes on the last day of the 7th month in chinatown ..of course there are stares from aunties..... almost turning their head 360 degrees.

I was feeling okie with it...kind of nice to see a person in such wear to serve chinese tea. like some tea master haahaa..heehee

overall was quite fun. ohh yeh. I had sucessfully reinstalled my XP and everything is back on path at this moment.. hope it stays this way...

Good Good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home