Refugee of Paradise

Trying to find a way to worth living

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just back from my aunt's place. Had dinner at her place.. I had been working for almost 2 week. The work place is in Wanchai and aplenty of OLs are working there...ohhh ohhh .... well not at my office but the general surrounding.My typical daily job is to verify any of the problems that France had regarding to the GSM module that my company produce, I will try to test it again or rewrite any of the C+ scripts to suit to the environment that the module being tested. So alot of hours behind the monitor.Working environment is good, usually we have good lunch at the neighbouring places like roasted meat, cantonese fried noodles or alot of other stuff. But compared to singapore it's slightly expensive as we dine in cafe places. Today we dine at the cooked food center which cost around S$4 but the stuff is not that tasty.I usually hang on at the office till 7 as I do not have much things to do or go after work. So after work, I will either take a walk down Causeway Bay to do alittle window shopping or took a ferry to Tsim Sha Tsui as the ferry trip back to Kowloon does save alot of transportation expenses.

SOmetimes I cook simple things like veggies with fish meat and noodles like what I did lastnite.. after that will do some laundry and watch TV.So far I am looking to tomorrow work as there are a handful of pretty girls who take the same bus as me ..heeeehee.... But then ... normally on weekend, I will visit my uncle to drink some soup which he made...Well that sums up all about a life being single in HK... yeah I live alone in HK... so everything is on me...

Din know how is singapore doing? Yesterday, a building beisde my office had a murder case as a female body was found in the air-con room...sounds ekkky.y...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home